CALL FOR ABSTRACTS December 10 and 11, 2020
2nd Annual HBCUs Eradicating Economic and Health Disparities (HEEHD) Conference 2020
Special Emphasis on COVID-19
Call for Abstracts!
Conference Deadline: December 10-11, 2020
Abstracts are now being accepted for the 2nd Annual HBCUs Eradicating Economic and Health Disparities (HEEHD) Conference, to be held, Online Virtually, December 10-11, 2020.
The conference is designed to prevent sustained COVID-19 disparities with empirically researched interventions and strategic innovations. Abstract, of 250 words or less, should focus on one of the following HEEHD 2020 COVID-19 themes:
- Broader Impact Dissemination Methods
- Community Engagement
- Educational Services & Technology (PK-12 & Higher Education)
- Prevention Interventions
- Public Health Interventions
- Spirituality and Faith-based Interventions
- Technology and Innovative Research
Selected abstracts will be invited as full paper submissions to the International Journal for Urban Innovation and Cooperative Entrepreneurship (iJUICE).
- November 27, 2020 – 250 word abstract deadline.
- November 30, 2020 – Notification of abstract acceptance.
- November 30, 2020 – Early Bird Registration Deadline.
- December 10-11, 2020 – Conference Dates.
For additional information, please contact Ms. Ashley Boykin at firstname.lastname@example.org.